Linggo, Setyembre 4, 2011

Men vs. Women Quotes

  • "There are three things men can do with women: love them, suffer for them, or turn them into literature." -- Stephen Stills 
  • "Men are like a deck of cards. You'll find the occasional king, but most are jacks." -- Laura Swenson
  • "You see a lot of smart guys with dumb women but you hardly ever see a smart woman with a dumb guy." -- Erica Jong
  • "I've been on so many blind dates, I should get a free dog." -- Wendy Liebman
  • "When women are depressed they either eat or go shopping. Men invade another country." -- Elayne Boosler
  • "Behind every successful man is a surprised woman." -- Maryon Pearson
  • "In politics, if you want anything said, ask a man; if you want anything done, ask a woman." -- Margaret Thatcher
  • "I have yet to hear a man ask for advice on how to combine marriage and a career." -- Gloria Steinhem
  • "Some of us are becoming the men we wanted to marry." -- Gloria Steinhem
  • "I am a marvellous housekeeper. Every time I leave a man I keep his house." -- Zsa Zsa Gabor
  • "Woman was God's second mistake." -- Friedrich Nietzsche
  • "I'm not offended by all the dumb blonde jokes because I know that I'm not dumb ... and I also know that I'm not blonde." -- Dolly Parton
  • "A woman may be able to change the world, but she will never be able to change a man." -- Amy Snowden
  • "What would men be without women?
    Scarce, sir .. mighty scarce." -- Mark Twain
  • "The male is a domestic animal which, if treated with firmness and kindness, can be trained to do most things." -- Jilly Cooper
  • "I have never hated a man enough to give his diamonds back." -- Zsa Zsa Gabor

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento