Martes, Agosto 23, 2011

sad quotes


 What can she do that I can’t do? What can she make you feel that I can’t? Why can’t you feel that way for me too? What does she have that I don’t? Forget I asked. I already know. She has you.

 I’m through with sentimental quotes, I’m through with sad goodbyes, I’m through with all the pain he gave me. I just hope I’ll be through with him so everything won’t be a big lie.

 Don’t say that I have forgotten cause I still haven’t. As you can see, I’m here again in front of you, bringing you flowers like any lover would do. I like us to be together but you really must wait. For now I can only promise that I’ll be by your grave.

 Sometimes I want to pinch myself to make sure that having you in my life ain’t a dream. But I’m also afraid that if I pinch myself, I might wake up and realize that you’re really just a dream.

 If I only knew you’d hurt me, I wouldn’t have loved so deep. I would have saved my heart from breaking cause it’s not for you to keep. If I only knew you’d fool me, I wouldn’t have been so blind. I would have opened my eyes to reality and stopped your game in time.

 One day, love and friendship met. Love asked, “Why do you exist when I already exist?” Friendship smiled and said, “To put a smile where you leave tears.”

 Some people love not really wishing to end up together. Some people leave not really willing to go. I love not expecting to be loved back. I leave not because I know I’ll be followed. I love cause I love. I leave cause I let go.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento